Providing comfort, care and an abundance of joy
Warrior Run Manor is comprised of 72 one-bedroom apartments and three two-bedroom apartments.
Seven apartments have been specifically designed for handicapped individuals. Of these seven, four are designed for wheelchair tenants and three are equipped for non-wheelchair residents. The community reflects a design that makes daily living easier and more enjoyable for seniors, and those disabled or handicapped.
There are engaging programs and daily opportunities for residents to participate in activities designed to meet varying needs and interests.
Features & amenities for designed for optimal wellness and safety
- Automatic opening main entrance doors
- Cable-ready hookups
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Drapery fixtures and liners
- Emergency pull cords located in bedroom and bathroom
- Garbage disposal
- Garden plots
- Hardwired smoke detectors
- Heating/air conditioning units
- Intercom system
- New kitchen appliances
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in living room and bedroom
- Walk-in showers
- In-house beauty salon
- Community room
- Maintenance service
- On-site parking
- Picnic pavilion
- Game room with shuffle board & pool table
- Community Flat screen TV with Wii gaming system
- Second-floor balcony
- Security cameras located at each entrance and exit
- Security cameras viewing parking areas
- Security doors
- Two elevators
The extra details that set this community apart
State-of-the-art videophone entrance systems are available in each apartment.
This system gives residents the ability to view and speak to visitors before admitting them. Visitors are granted access to the building by pushing a door release button.
A full-time maintenance supervisor to provide a safe and secure environment.
The Warrior Run Area Fire Department is located next to our facility, which allows for prompt ambulance service.
The West Milton State Bank is within walking distance giving residents easy access to a local banking option.